• You’ve 3+ years experience creating digital masterpieces.
• You’ve got a portfolio of work that will make us drool
• You possess a strong desire to create the best digital projects online.
• For you designing & Front End developing websites is like breathing.
• You’ve got experience in the responsive web process
• You’re both experienced and passionate about UX and UI design.
• You’re committed to constantly bettering your skills & knowledge.
• You’re tuned in to the latest web trends and styles
• Unmatched style and siteinspire is like catnip to you.
• You’re confident when attending or dealing with client briefings.
• You can work creatively across a broad range of tasks from creating responsive websites, landing pages, digital display banners and email graphics
• You can easily handover your work to a developer and work closely with them to ensure your vision is delivered.
• You’re open to share your knowledge with colleagues and contribute socially
• You have some level of branding knowledge and experience
• You have a soft spot for retro computer consoles
• You love and participate in #fatfridays
• You like dogs, especially small ones that yap at men, women, cars and other dogs.
• You once wrestled a bear, swam in shark infested waters or have another cool story to tell us in your interview.
This is not just a job, it’s a lifestyle choice. We as creatives don’t ‘switch off’ when we go home, we’re always expanding our knowledge, skills and are always looking to be inspired by anything or anyone.
The role we are offering provides the opportunity to work alongside an award-winning team and some super cool clients:
• Creating responsive websites from planning stages, wireframes to development handover
• Creating results focused search landing pages
• Planning, storyboarding and designing digital display campaigns
• Creating various imagery for use in email or social media campaigns.
The role will also allow the opportunity to build and develop new skills whilst also encouraging you to share your skills and knowledge contributing to the company blog.
Dangling The Carrot
20-35k salary based on experience
28 Days Holiday
A birthday lunch on us
Regular Staff Socials
Latest Software and Apple Macs
Relaxed studio atmosphere – t shirts, jeans and flip flops are ok with us
Awesome Jura bean to cup coffee machine. No trips to Costa or Starbucks needed! (It also dispensers hot water for black and green tea)
More About Impact Media
We are a small full service design and marketing agency based in Essex. We work with a variety of clients ranging from online businesses, membership organisations, event companies and many medium sized businesses.
Our services include branding, creative & print design and digital design and marketing
• We love to be efficient, and utilise many collaboration tools
• We’re committed to constantly achieving better results for our clients
• We’re always looking to obtain new awards and recognition, we hope you can help with this.
PLEASE NOTE. Only successful applicants will be contacted.